Health Solutions > Joint Soothe II
Nourish and lubricate the joints
Massage helps soothe the joints by promoting local circulation and the movement of toxins through the natural channels of elimination.
Joint Soothe II is a powerful oil prepared with over seventy-nine Ayurvedic herbs. Massaging the joints with it supports circulation which is essential for: lubricating the joints, eliminating impurities and delivering vital nutrients to the joints.
Supports these ayurvedic factors
- circulation around the joints (Vyana Vata)
- lubrication of the joints (Shleshaka Kapha)
- elimination of improperly digested food residues (Ama) that can accumulate and block the microcirculatory channels (Shrotas)
For external topical use only.
The herbs in Joint Soothe II are combined in exact proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy -- the collective benefit is much greater than isolated, individual herbs.
Joint Soothe II is a combination of two traditional oil formulas:
- Mahanarayan oil is praised in the classical ayurvedic texts. It consists of 56 herbs that are processed with milk and sesame oil on a low fire for many hours. This lengthy process is important to retain the potency and intelligence of the herbs. Massaging with Mahanarayana oil supports natural circulation around the joints.
- Mahavishagarbh oil also promotes natural joint circulation, as well as supporting natural cleansing of the joints and aiding joint lubrication.